Tiny FPV Tank
- 4.7k views
- 24 likes
- 39 downloads
3D model description
A Tiny FPV Tank you can build and explore your home or garden with, from a new perspective. It can climb rocks in the outdoors, or obstacle courses you build on your table. The Tank is operated by Remote Control or Wi-Fi, whichever one you choose. You can put a camera in the front to see exactly where you're going in real time, even in the dark with the help of the LEDs in the front. It's driven by two 360° servos, one for each track. Everything is powered by an 18650 Li-ion battery, which lasts for an hour or so. When it runs out, you can replace the cell or simply charge it by USB.
Lenght: 90mm (77mm chassis only)
- 2x 360° 9g servo
- 3.7V 18650 Li-ion battery cell
- TP4056 Li-ion charging board
- SX1308 step up voltage booster module
- 25x25x7mm 5V 2-pin cooling fan
- 2x 3mm 3V white LED
If you want to use Radio Control:
- small PWM receiver with 2+ channels and belonging radio
- small FPV video transmitter
- nano sized FPV camera
- 4x M3x12 cap head screw
- 2x M3x16 cap head screw
- 2x M2.5x16 cap head screw
- 8x M3 nut
- 2x M3 lock nut
- 2x M2 wide washer
- 4x 693ZZ 3x8x4mm bearings
- 4x 3x1mm neodymium disc magnets
The things some of you asked how to do are shown here: https://youtu.be/Rwr6tkRUYfU
Note that the printer should be calibrated for all the parts to fit together nicely.
If you have any questions about the model feel free to contact me :)
3D printing settings
- everything can be printed in PLA except the tracks, they need to be printed in TPU
- all the files can be printed at a 0.2mm layer height
- the only file that needs a bit of support is "powered_wheel.stl" -all the parts are already oriented for printing
3D printer file information
3D design format: RAR Folder details Close
- tiny tank.rar
- Last update: 2021/02/21 at 21:19
- Publication date: 2020/10/13 at 23:03
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!