Spiral Quintuple Spinner
- 703 views
- 1 like
- 28 downloads
3D model description
- my last spinner design, probably ;D
- based on D13mm stainless steel balls, which move freely inside their pockets for additional fidgeting
- 3 part design for easy color mixing; 1x Spiral_Spinner_Body, 2x Spiral_Spinner_Spiral
- includes my latest cap design for good grip without print support need
- needs 1x 608 skate ball bearing and 5x balls
- balls need to be put in place before parts are glued together
- caps will need some glue, depending on the print result fit
- model units are [mm]
- "_inch" models for 1/2" (12.7mm) balls
3D printing settings
- 0.15 print resolution
- no raft/supports needed
- printed in DasFilament bronze/silver PLA
- good bed adhesion needed
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/08/03 at 21:42
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!