Spider Bug Robot(quad robot, quadruped)-MG90
3D model description
Check my thingiverse.com original:
On Cults I have a an automatic mirror, doesn't update.
This is a rework (finally all parts are redesigned) from the original Quad Robot, Quadruped.
1. Added canals for Wires in the legs
2. Added more space to allow MG90 servos (but SG90 servos will also work, they are shorter)
3. widened body to allow more components, e.g. 4-AA-Cell battery pack.
4. added holes for PCA9685 Arduino I2C PWM board
5. lifted lower holes to prevent scratching on the table when putting in screws
6. Designed a Cable cover Spider Back to hide more cables.
7. Added my Ultrasonic Ranging Head (see my other designs)
If you are interested on the .ino file (using HC-05 Bluetooth+Arduino Nano), please leave a comment. it took some time to rework the publicly available code.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2021-03-06 at 19:22
2020-01-20 at 10:22
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2020-01-18 at 12:03
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!