Some Hand Spinners
- 1k views
- 51 downloads
3D model description
- some spinners i made for friends
- 2 tri-spinner design
- 1 dual-spinner design
- basic design ideas based on google image search, all files modeled in Fusion360 by myself
- another version of my bearing caps with grooves, may need some glue depending on print settings
- for 608 skate ball bearings
- units are [mm]
3D printing settings
- no raft/supports needed
- print resolution 0.2 or finer
- 25% infill or more
- printed in PLA and PETG succesfully
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017-06-06 at 15:35
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!