Simple 35 mm Films Scanner for iPhone 11
- 733 views
- 2 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
3D model of the cradle for scanning 35 mm film (frame 36x24 mm) with iPhone 11 (not PRO).
This technology allows obtaining images for subsequent processing with an optical resolution of at least 2200x3300 px in comparison with a non-professional flatbed scanner ~ 560x820 px (600 ppi).
- magnetic lock,
- formats - STL, OBJ, DAE, PLY, 3DS.
- the model requires gluing.
- it is recommended to matte the inner surface of the tube to eliminate glare.
- illumination - an external light source with a diffuser.
- neodymium magnet 6x4x2 mm - 2 pcs.
- metal axis D = 1.2 ... 1.5 mm, L = 12 mm - 2 pcs.
If you do not have the required magnets, print and use the clip ("Clip.*") to lock the lid.
4. Clip (optional)
PLEASE indicate in the comments that you are interested in supporting other phone models.
3D printing settings
- nozzle - 0.4 mm,
- filament - lightproof ABS +,
- infill - 20%
- layer thickness - 0.16mm or less
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2022-01-11 at 11:42
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!