Silencer REVOLUTION caliber 22 250 mm
- 1.7k views
- 1 like
- 13 downloads
3D model description
NEW SILENCER DESIGN FOR 2020! We are happy to present our new silencer “Revolution” with unmatched noise dampening results. The baffles redirect more of the air than in previous models and therefore have a higher ratio / more effective baffles contra total volume of the silencer. It comes in two different lengths – 195 mm and in 250 mm.
The Revolution silencer are available in calibers:
- .177” / 4,5 mm
- .22” / 5,5 mm
- .25” / 6,35 mm
- .30” / 7.62 mm
Fully functional, 1-piece strong and dependable construction with superior sound moderating characteristics and repeatable accuracy.
- The ½” - 20 UNF thread is improved and is ready to be directly screwed on the barrel after 3D-printing – cleaning with plug tap is not necessary. Screw the silencer on and off five times and the threads are settled in and airtight.
- The inner hole / trajectory is cone shaped that insures no impacts while maintaining tight tolerances.
- The front of the barrel is labeled with the intended caliber.
- The surface of the silencer is smooth for easy spray-painting or attachment of lusterless “hockey tape” / black textile tape.
Constructed in Sweden by experienced machine engineers.
3D printing settings
For best results when 3D-printning_
- Use a layer height of 0,1 – 0,15 mm.
- Set the print speed to maximum 40 mm/sec, for decreased vibrations.
- Suitable printing materials: PLA tough or regular PLA.
- The silencer must be printed with the threads up, se picture.
- Do not use supports. The angle of the baffles are 45 degrees, the overhang is within limitations.
- If your printer has build plate adhesion problems, print the silencer with a raft or a brim.
- 3D-printing time is around 25 hours when 0,15 mm layer height and 40 mm/sec is set.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/02/14 at 20:33
Machine engineer experienced in traditional manufacturing - manual lathe, milling, TIG- and MIG-welding, espacially in stainless steel, aluminum and brass. Skilled in calculations of the strength and mechanics of materials. 3D-CAD designer - Pro Engineer. Many years of experience of a varerity of airguns and testing/printing over 150 models of silencers.
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!