NEW SILENCER DESIGN FOR 2020! We are happy to present our new silencer “Revolution” with unmatched noise dampening results. The baffles redirect more of the air than in previous models and therefore have a higher ratio / more effective baffles contra total volume of the silencer. It comes in two different lengths – 195 mm and in 250 mm.
The Revolution silencer are available in calibers:
Fully functional, 1-piece strong and dependable construction with superior sound moderating characteristics and repeatable accuracy.
Constructed in Sweden by experienced machine engineers.
For best results when 3D-printning_
- Use a layer height of 0,1 – 0,15 mm.
- Set the print speed to maximum 40 mm/sec, for decreased vibrations.
- Suitable printing materials: PLA tough or regular PLA.
- The silencer must be printed with the threads up, se picture.
- Do not use supports. The angle of the baffles are 45 degrees, the overhang is within limitations.
- If your printer has build plate adhesion problems, print the silencer with a raft or a brim.
- 3D-printing time is around 25 hours when 0,15 mm layer height and 40 mm/sec is set.
Machine engineer experienced in traditional manufacturing - manual lathe, milling, TIG- and MIG-welding, espacially in stainless steel, aluminum and brass. Skilled in calculations of the strength and mechanics of materials. 3D-CAD designer - Pro Engineer. Many years of experience of a varerity of airguns and testing/printing over 150 models of silencers.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!