3D model description
This is a 1/64 (scalable to other scales) scale model of the SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 (now Leonardo SF-260) is an Italian light aircraft which has been commonly marketed as a military trainer and aerobatics aircraft.
The SF.260 was designed by Italian aircraft designer Stelio Frati, while production work originally performed by Milan-based aviation manufacturer Aviamilano. On 15 July 1964, the first prototype performed its maiden flight (then designated F.260). Shortly thereafter, responsibility for production was transferred to SIAI Marchetti, who had purchased the rights to the design; manufacturing continued to be performed by this firm until the company was bought by Aermacchi in 1997.
The SF.260 has been largely sold to military customers as a trainer and light combat aircraft. In addition, there have been limited civil sales to private operators; during the late 1960s, the type was marketed in the United States under the name Waco Meteor. Armed military versions, sold as the SF.260W Warrior, proved to be popular with smaller air forces, which could arm the type for use in the close air support role. Both piston-powered and turboprop-powered models have been developed.
Note: Purchasers cannot distribute or sell, neither the digital design nor the printed items made from the design. Buying this design gives you a non-exclusive agreement to print it in your own printer and for your own use, UNLESS you have a separate business or commercial agreement with me, the copyright author of the design. Contact me at: email@example.com
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Full Model Retracted.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Full Model.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Fuse.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Front Gear.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Front Wing.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Hor Stab.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Main L Gear Lid.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Main L Gear.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Left Rear Wing.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Morro.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Prop.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Front Gear.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Front Wing.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Hor Stab.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Main L Gear Lid.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Main L Gear.stl
- p_Aremaci SF260 v9_Right Rear Wing.stl
- Publication date: 2022-10-28 at 14:37
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!