- 534 views
- 1 like
- 5 downloads
3D model description
My school visualizer is made of cardboard, it is composed of different parts: - the first one is the body, this a cube of 15 * 15 * 5cm.
- then the second part is the first arm, this part will be on the top of the body.
- the 3rd part is the most important because this one will give you the right to the second arm to move at 180 °, if you need to show an other thing on the other side of the camera.
- the fourth part is the second arm where will come the camera on.
- and the last part is just a rod to substain the both arm togheter.
And on the pictures does not match with the reality, it's just to get a better idea of the prototype, and it's all made of cardboard
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2017/12/10 at 20:42
Page translated by automatic translation. See the original version.
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!