Pi Touch Case
- 9.6k views
- 43 likes
- 84 downloads
3D model description
Create a kiosk running a raspberry pi, touchscreen, and articulating camera.
(Update 2) Additional STLs without the camera mount by popular demand. All snap-in fan mount sizes included.
(Update 1) Now with snap-in fan mounts to keep your pi cool and other improvements.
After failing to find a well-designed, simple (low part count) kit to run Octopi, that didn't also require a bunch of different screws, I designed the Pi Touch Case. Bring your electronics and 4 M3x10mm screws for the touchscreen’s factory mount and you can be up and running after a single print (considering Prusa i3 Mk3 build size).
- Camera Housing
- Camera Sliding Back
- Camera Mounting Bolt
- Standard 7" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen - https://amzn.to/2BiQGU9
- Compatible Raspberry Pi - https://amzn.to/36Q2hG4
- Pi Camera v2.1 - https://amzn.to/2zHWLcE
- (Optional) Compatible Pi Fan: 30x30x10mm, 40x40x10mm, 50x50x10mm - https://amzn.to/2BgHzDW
- M3x10 Socket Head Screws (4x) - https://amzn.to/2XnCYrJ
3D printing settings
Case Size (Largest Part): 198.97 x 116.79 x 47mm
Build Size of Full Kit (Print Layout Image): 198.97 x 190.52 x 47mm
Layer Height: 0.15mm
Thin Walls: Required
3D printer file information
3D design format: 3MF and STL Folder details Close
- camera back.stl
- camera bolt.stl
- camera housing.stl
- camera parts.3mf
- case (no camera mount) - 30mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - 40mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - 50mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - universal fan mount (screw slots).stl
- case - 30mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - 40mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - 50mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - universal fan mount (screw slots).stl
- case and stand - 30mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - 40mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - 50mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - universal fan mount (screw slots).3mf
- Last update: 2020/09/22 at 23:50
- Publication date: 2020/06/01 at 21:30
BFA in Industrial Design from Savannah College of Art and Design
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!