Pi Touch Case
3D model description
Create a kiosk running a raspberry pi, touchscreen, and articulating camera.
(Update 2) Additional STLs without the camera mount by popular demand. All snap-in fan mount sizes included.
(Update 1) Now with snap-in fan mounts to keep your pi cool and other improvements.
After failing to find a well-designed, simple (low part count) kit to run Octopi, that didn't also require a bunch of different screws, I designed the Pi Touch Case. Bring your electronics and 4 M3x10mm screws for the touchscreen’s factory mount and you can be up and running after a single print (considering Prusa i3 Mk3 build size).
- Camera Housing
- Camera Sliding Back
- Camera Mounting Bolt
- Standard 7" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen - https://amzn.to/2BiQGU9
- Compatible Raspberry Pi - https://amzn.to/36Q2hG4
- Pi Camera v2.1 - https://amzn.to/2zHWLcE
- (Optional) Compatible Pi Fan: 30x30x10mm, 40x40x10mm, 50x50x10mm - https://amzn.to/2BgHzDW
- M3x10 Socket Head Screws (4x) - https://amzn.to/2XnCYrJ
3D printing settings
Case Size (Largest Part): 198.97 x 116.79 x 47mm
Build Size of Full Kit (Print Layout Image): 198.97 x 190.52 x 47mm
Layer Height: 0.15mm
Thin Walls: Required
3D printer file information
3D design format: 3MF and STL Folder details Close
- camera back.stl
- camera bolt.stl
- camera housing.stl
- camera parts.3mf
- case (no camera mount) - 30mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - 40mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - 50mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case (no camera mount) - universal fan mount (screw slots).stl
- case - 30mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - 40mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - 50mm screwless fan mount.stl
- case - universal fan mount (screw slots).stl
- case and stand - 30mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - 40mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - 50mm screwless fan mount.3mf
- case and stand - universal fan mount (screw slots).3mf
- Last update: 2020-09-22 at 23:50
- Publication date: 2020-06-01 at 21:30
BFA in Industrial Design from Savannah College of Art and Design
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!