PC Fan Controller Box 3.5"
- 927 views
- 2 likes
- 9 downloads
3D model description
Very good design by Aussie_ben, thanks for sharing it!
I remixed slightly to make a fully enclosed box for my Vantec Nexus Fan Controller - I'm using it for my 40mm fans on the stepper motors, so wanted it enclosed.
Using Sketchup, I literally sliced/copied the one full side of the box, flipped the orientation and attached to the open side of the box. I moved the middle screw holes on each side by 5mm towards the back so the controller front would fit flush.
A bit of a tight fit, but it fits nonetheless. If I were to print again, I would scale up by 1%.
- I've included the SKP file I used.
- "Fan Controller Cover.stl" - this is the file I printed via Simplify3D using an SD Card
- "Fan_Controller_Cover_Fixed_MakePrintable.stl" - I ran the above file though Make Printable, as Cura/Sl1cer seemed to find errors. Check your preview before printing.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2019/05/19 at 18:10
- Publication date: 2019/05/17 at 16:26
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!