Ornamental Ball Hand Spinner
- 971 views
- 3 likes
- 63 downloads
3D model description
- my best spinner design so far ;D
- based on D13mm stainless steel balls, which move freely inside their pockets for additional fidgeting
- 2 part design for easy color mixing and "3D" spinner contour, halfes should snap together easily
- includes my latest cap design for good grip without print support need
- needs 1x 608 skate ball bearing and 5x balls
- balls need to be put in place before spinner halfes are glues together
- caps will need some glue, depending on the print result fit
- model units are [mm]
3D printing settings
- no rafts needed
- no supports needed
- 0.15 layer height
- 30 % infill
- printed parts in different color for increased 3D effekt
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/06/01 at 20:32
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!