Nintastic long version
- 58 views
- 0 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
This is my remix of the beautiful Nintastic case for the Raspberry Pi. The main difference is that the whole case has been made longer in order to make it possible to close the front door when there's a memory card in the Pi.
Other small modifications include, for the bottom part:
- Several of the thinner parts made thicker and stronger (I broke mine off on the original)
- Additional horizontal struts added on the parts supporting the Pi
- The USB and audio ports enlarged to allow my RasPi to fit in properly (wouldn't quite fit in the original)
- The fake front panel buttons and LED replaced with movable buttons and a hole for a real LED
For the top part:
- Mesh cleanup to make the corner pieces integral parts of the wall
- Triangular supports next to the hole for the door to prevent warping
- Strengthening the hinges
And for the door:
- Increased size by 1% to make it fit tighter. The door was rattling loose on my print of the original Nintastic.
- Reshaped and enlarged the studs that function as the hinge on the door.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/02/18 at 19:44
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!