July UFO Robot Walker
- 2.7k views
- 9 likes
- 84 downloads
3D model description
For the July UFO 3D Printing Mystery box, @Bryan_Vines and I designed a bipedal walking robot to work with the included gearmotor and battery pack. Thanks to Bryan for making some tweaks to the files. I have included his zip file of his modified STL's
- Slip the Lower Spacers onto the arms of the gearmotor
- Slide the Lower Gear onto the arms of the gearmotor and secure with a washer and M2 6mm screw, the opposite side lower gear should be turned 180 degrees.
- Secure the Middle Gear and Top Gear onto the Gear Holder with washer and M2 6mm screw.
- Angle the Gear Holder towards the back as shown in photo, fitting the gear teeth of the middle gear with the lower gear attached to the gearmotor. Be sure the lower gear and top gear outer "axles" are aligned in the same direction and hotglue the gear holder to the gearmotor.
- Secure the leg to the lower and upper gear "axles" with a washer and M2 6mm screw.
- Use 2 AAA batteries in the battery holder and glue the battery holder to the back of the gearmotor, taking care not to glue the slideout cover shut.
- Attached the red wire of the gearmotor to the red wire of the battery holder, and black to black.
- Attach the feet to the bottom of the legs, the fit should be tight so they stay on themselves. Turn the gearmotors so that both feet are level to each other. Glue the feet to the legs if you so choose.
- Turn the switch on the battery pack to the on position and place robot on a flat surface.
I hope everyone who received the July UFO had fun this month with their robot. =)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Last update: 2018/06/28 at 02:37
- Publication date: 2018/06/22 at 18:41
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!