iPhone USB Cable Protector
- 7.2k views
- 28 likes
- 763 downloads
3D model description
After breaking almost uncounted iphone usb cables!! I designed this using Fusion 360 to save my newly purchased charging cables.
Download Fusion 360
- Scale the design by x1.1 if you find difficulty in fitting.
- I haven't tried printing it with different materials, specially flexible material like ninjaflex. Keep me posted if anyone prints it in different material.
- If you want to update or modify the design then I wont mind sharing the original .f3d files, ping me if you need it.
- I would be more than happy if you share this design within your network so that more people can 3D Print it and save their charging cables.
- Do not forget to tag me while doing a social media shoutout @varunheta
Recommended settings for decent quality 3D prints:
- Layer height: 0.2mm
- Infill Density: 15%
- Shell Thickness: 0.8mm
- Material: PLA or ABS
- Print Speed: Not more than 40mm/s
- Supports: No
- Orientation: Upside Down Vertical Position
- Rafts: Yes
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know about the design. I am more than happy to assist you all.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2021/02/24 at 08:37
- Publication date: 2018/09/25 at 10:22
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!