iPad Air iPad mini holder (hinge) for 2nd display of Macbook (Pro/Air)
- 1.8k views
- 6 likes
- 29 downloads
3D model description
Hold your iPad Air or iPad mini on your MacBook Pro or Air for Apple Sidecar. The holders/hinges are easy and useful to improve productivity by using your iPad Air and mini as 2nd display.
- iPad Air 3rd generation - support Apple Sidecar
- iPad mini 5th generation - support Apple Sidecar
- iPad Air 2nd generation and iPad mini 4th generation - dimension fits, but not support Apple Sidecar (3rd party App would work)
- MacBook Pro 13", 15", 16" 2016 or later
- MacBook Air 13" 2018 or later
Please see my other simple but useful designs.
3D printing settings
Layer height: 0.2mm
Wall thickness: 0.8mm
Wall line count: 2
Top/Bottom thickness: 0.8mm
Top/bottom Layers: 4
Infill Density: 20%
Infill Pattern: Grid
Print temperature: 195˚C
Build plate temperature: 50˚C
Build plate adhesion: Skirt
Skirt line count: 6
For more accurate dimension of scale in my Monoprice:
Scale X 99%, Y 99%, Z 99%
- 3D file format: STL
- 3D model size: X 20.6 × Y 55.7 × Z 10 mm
- Last update: 2021/03/08 at 07:21
- Publication date: 2020/09/06 at 02:23
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!