Small version of our Instagram followers counter.
👍 WiFi connected, real-time follower counter👍
💸 low cost, we made it with less than 20 Euro;
🔧 easy to assemble and program with no special tools, no soldering required;
💭Customizable with your call to action text;
🔐 Safe because data are parsed from internet public data, you need only to configure your username or anyone else’s
🧰 You only need a pc to program it, a mini-USB cable and usb power source .
Bill of material (we recommend to buy following components, the same we used for our project):
- ESP8266 NodeMCU Amica V2 Module ESP-12E WiFi Development Board: https://amzn.to/2VRxJRf
- 0.91” 128x32 OLED display: https://amzn.to/2VQWA7U
- Jumper cables (if you choose the solderless version): https://amzn.to/2HEOAgP
- 4x M3x12 screws (as for in the pictures)
- glue (to attach display and rear cover to the case)
2 case versions available (attached):
- large: to host board and display with headers (no soldering required, use jumper cables);
- small "soldered": reduced height to host soldered board and display. You can start with solderless version and if you like it you can cut/desolder the headers and switch to this compact version, we have done so.
- download Arduino IDE: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- unzip and open sw sketch (.ino file) and follow ALL instructions step by step.
- remember to change the default parameters with yours (WiFi SSID, password, Instagram user name).
- download Gimp image editor (https://www.gimp.org/downloads) if you want to change the splash-screen logo with your custom one; you need a 128x32 black-white logo.
Propose us any improvement (email@example.com) and remember to follow us on Instagram "nabu_3d" were you can find pictures and videos of the follower counter in action!
Layer height: 0.15 - 0.20 mm
Supports: not needed (if models are properly oriented)
Prototyping and custom parts.
Outdoor and sport accessories, gadgets, Arduino, PCB, 3D printing/scanning.
Follow us on Instagram: nabu_3d
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!