Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine (25W, 24V)
- 2.7k views
- 8 likes
- 3 downloads
3D model description
Pushing 3D printing technology's boundaries.
Fully functioning horizontal axis wind turbine (25 W nominal, 50 W max, 24V), printable with 200x200x200 mm volume 3D printers:
- Includes assembly manual, intuitive assembly.
- 3D-Print all parts yourself with PC (black, white), cover with UV&water lacquer.
- All numbers are calculation-based, turbine is designed for compact spaces, outside-tested.
- Generate up to 25 W, 24 V wind power at 12 m/s winds.
- Use for lighting, battery charging or other small power applications.
- Check https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/generator-50w-24v for winding wiring.
- For questions refer to email@example.com.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: PDF and STL
- Last update: 2020/06/22 at 15:33
- Publication date: 2020/04/29 at 10:50
We specialize in technical design, simulation and production of fully functional mechanisms and mechatronics systems. For that, we utilize variety of softwares as Matlab, Autodesk Fusion 360, Freecad, LightBurn, CamBam, etc. Our designs therefore are functional and tested, in our lab or with customers. Sometimes we also like to have fun and share what we do with others. Enjoy!
Tadas Sperauskas, CEO
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!