- 1.8k views
- 31 likes
- 4 downloads
3D model description
I saw a video on YouTube where someone created this same mechanism with LEGOS (Channel JK Brickworks), and I thought it was pretty cool so i decided to replicate it in 3d print.
3D printing settings
Use 8mm 3m screws for everything you'll will need 12:
For the motor use a n20 100 rpm 3v (if you are using aaa batteries) or n20 100 rpm 6v (if you are using a lithium battery):
To make the battery case I used these contacts:
I haven't tested yet but a PWM motor controller should perform better than the single transistor circuit:
- All files are already correctly oriented to print with CURA.
- Print with a Raft: 5 x “Pin.stl.stl”, 2 x “SliderGear A.stl”,1 x “SliderGear B.stl”, 1 x “IdlerGear.stl”, 1 x “DriverGear.stl”, 1 x “BevelGear.stl”, 1 x “MotorBevelGear.stl”.
- Print “Fish.stl” with normal support.
- Print without support “Base Bottom.stl”, “BaseTop.stl”,”Post.stl”,”Knob”,“BaseTop.stl”.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Base Bottom.stl
- Battery Case AAA.stl
- SliderGear A.stl
- SliderGear B.stl
- Publication date: 2022-05-10 at 06:42
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!