FFK mini one-shot gun (PROP)
- 606 views
- 5 likes
- 5 downloads
3D model description
ATTENTION! This isn't a real gun!
It can't shoot anything and it was never meant to!
There is no firing pin and the 10mm barrel caliber is intentional
Just for fun... ;-)
Among downloaded files you'll find a text file with the link to download the whole project.
Provided GCODE_FILES.ZIP with files ready to print (nozzle 0.40mm, filament 1.75mm, thickness 0.20mm, infill 100%, supports)
- n. 1 rod 3x21mm
- n. 1 rod 3x25mm
- n. 1 rod 5x17mm
- n. 1 20mm piece of an 5mm harmonic steel spiral spring
- n. 1 spring 10x20x1mm
- n. 1 spring 4x25mm from a ball point pen
- n. 1 M3x5mm point grub screw
- n. 1 M4x10mm point grub screw
- n. 1 M4x20x1.25mm washer inox
- n. 1 M3x20mm cylindrical head screw
- n. 1 M3x21mm cylindrical head screw
- n. 2 M3x18mm cylindrical head screws
- n. 1 M3x28mm cylindrical head screw
- n. 4 M3 nuts
Sand well all parts with 400 and 800 paper
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL, TXT, and ZIP
- Last update: 2021/01/04 at 09:23
- Publication date: 2020/12/12 at 19:21
Electronic technician in Italian AF, now 75, retired, with much time to spend...
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!