Cube Spinner with Ball-Vertices
- 683 views
- 3 likes
- 23 downloads
3D model description
- my take on the cube spinner design
- I thought they miss a lot of inertia when only made of plastic, so I added steel balls to all 8 corners
- It got a nice weight to it now!
- 13 mm steel balls are used, and one standard 608 bearing
- you need 2x "Mainbody_half" and 2x "Cap"
- mainbody needs to be glued together after inserting the bearing
- caps need to be glued together
- balls should snap in place
my printed version was not perfect, as you can see on the pictures, but I changed some things in the files to enhance printability for you
model units are [mm]
added "_simple" models without the recess on the cubes sides, if you like the clean look
added "_inch" models with pockets for 1/2" (12,7mm) steel balls
3D printing settings
- 0.15 print resolution
- supports needed
- printed in DasFilament bronze PLA
- had to try some different support settings to get it to work
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/06/30 at 08:56
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!