COUNTERSUNK SCREW THREADED STASH
3D model description
This big countersunk screw will look great in every 3D-printing enthusiast room. It's hollowed inside so you can hide your precious items in it!
The screw was designed according to DIN7991/ISO 10642 dimensions - it's basically a M6x18 countersunk screw scalled up 10 times, but you can scale it to print it even bigger.
3D printing settings
How to print this model:
- use a good quality PLA or PETG (if you have an enclosure, you can try to use ABS or ASA too!),
- set nozzle and bed temperatures to values suggested by the manufacturer of your filament,
- use at least 2 perimeters (if you want to produce a very stiff, robust part, I suggest to use at least 3 of them),
- layer height of 0,15 or 0,20 will be sufficent to produce nice looking part,
- do not use any supports,
3D printer file information
3D design format: 3MF and STL Folder details Close
- Countersunk screw holder - body - 3MF.3mf
- Countersunk screw holder - body - STL.stl
- Countersunk screw holder - cap - 3MF.3mf
- Countersunk screw holder - cap - STL.stl
- Publication date: 2023-01-22 at 16:14
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!