Bullet Shell Spinner
- 1k views
- 5 likes
- 58 downloads
3D model description
- went to a shooting range a couple of weeks ago and took some of the shells back home
- the design fits 9mm and .357 shells in a configuration of your choice :D
- the bullet shells are just pushed on and held by friction, but you can always glue if you want
- needs 8 shells and 1 standard 608 bearing
- model units are [mm]
3D printing settings
- 0.15 print resolution
- no raft/supports needed
- printed in Prusa white PLA
- brim is recommended due to small contact area
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2017/07/09 at 14:22
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!