Baby Mobile Motor Unit
- 346 views
- 0 likes
- 1 download
3D model description
This is my version of a slow rotating motor, I designed to drive a baby mobile. It combines a small DC motor with a AAA battery and a printed power switch in a case able to be hang-up.
* 1x N20 Gear DC Motor (6V) - 30 RPM
* 1x AAA micro cell
* Some solid wire
* 2x Screws M2x10mm with nuts
- Print all parts
- Cut two wires and remove insulation on 1-2cm on one end each
- Wind the blank sides of the wires through the two holes on each connector (slider and contact)
- Assemble the parts together with the motor in the case like shown in the pictures
- Shorten and solder the wires to the motors contact pads
- Close the case with the cap and fix it with screws
I didn't calculated the power consumption yet. I know that one AAA cell at 1.5V may be a little bit undersized for a 6V DC motor. I didn't expected it to be a long running device, but about 45min non-stop duty time should be possible.
Keep in mind, that this is an electric device and the battery clip with loose wire is a dirty hack. Use at own risk and never let this run unattended!
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/02/20 at 16:32
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!