ArduSkyBot v1.0, an open source educational printbot [Git repo]
- 1k views
- 3 likes
- 27 downloads
3D model description
Download (Git): Now all the files are hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/carlosgs/ArduSkybot
VIDEO: You can see the robot being used in the 2012 Summer Workshop:
Remember the MiniSkyBot? It just got better!
Using an Arduino UNO, the Printshield and CNY70-board it has all these features:
- Ultrasonic distance sensor
- Two light sensors
- Line sensor
- Two buttons
- Four LEDs
- Piezoelectric speaker
3D printing settings
1) Print MiniSkyBot chassis and wheels (note: you will need 6 AAA batteries instead of 4, I use a separate two battery holder)
2) Make a Printshield (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26816) and a CNY70-board (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26819)
3) Trick two servos for continuous rotation (http://www.acroname.com/robotics/info/ideas/continuous/continuous.html KEEPING THE INTERNAL ELECTRONICS!).
4) Assemble everything. You can place the piezoelectric speaker behind the board, stuck to the chassis.
5) Program and enjoy :)
More info (slides and testing code) here: https://github.com/CarlosGS/ArduSkybot/tree/master/Documentation
Lots of ideas taken from:
- MiniSkyBot 2.0 by Obijuan http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989
- HKTR-9000 http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:23593
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/07/31 at 14:38
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!