3DTAC / AK Complete Modular Package (Airsoft only)
- 19.1k views
- 36 likes
- 29 downloads
3D model description
🤟🏻 3DTAC is an online airsoft 3D printing brand. Our files work because they are super optimized for FDM printing by profesional designers and engineers 🤓
Small modifications to the printed parts may be needed to fit your brand of AK (this was designed over a CYMA AK105). You can cut, sand and file the parts once printed.
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Included in this download you will find:
- Modular design lets you add only the parts you need.
- Super lightweight and strong design.
The package consists of:
- Lower Railed Handguard.
- Upper Railed Handguard.
Tools & Hardware Needed
- M3 or 3/16 Thread cutters (3mm, 4.7mm)
- Three 3/16 x 3/8" (M5x10mm) button head hex screws (one for the sight rail, two for the lower rail tab that inserts into the body).
- Two 3/16 x 1" (M5x25) socket head screws (Secure top handguard to lower handguard).
- One 1/8 x 1/2 (M3x12.5) socket head screw (attach sight rail to iron sight trunnion)
3DTAC models are provided "AS IS" with no optional files or means to convert or use the designs with FIREARMS.
3DNG-MX takes no responsibility for any harm received or inflicted or any property damage or destruction. This is an accessory designed for AIRSOFT ONLY.
3D printing settings
ABS: May need to account for plastic shrinkage 100.3% scale +,-.1
Infill: 20 (at least)
Layer height: .25
Amount of plastic: 100 grs (aprox.)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2021-03-09 at 06:10
- Publication date: 2017-05-04 at 20:55
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!