3DTAC - 45° Rail
- 2.6k views
- 6 likes
- 13 downloads
3D model description
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Included in this download you will find:
- 45° angled rail for red dots, flashlights or light attachments.
- Really easy to print if you use the orientation shown in the file.
- Imperial and Metric compatible parts included
You will need:
- 3/16 (5mm) Tap or thread cutter.
- Two 3/16 x 1"1/4 (5x30) socket head screws.
Tap the holes, and insert the screws.
If you like this model please look at my other models:
3DTAC models are provided "AS IS" with no optional files or means to convert or use the designs with FIREARMS.
3DNG-MX takes no responsibility for any harm recieved or inflicted or any property damage or destruction. This is an accessory designed for AIRSOFT ONLY.
3D printing settings
Temperature: PLA 210°C
Layer .1 to .3 mm
Perimeters: 3 or 4
Infill: 50% (at least)
Cooling Fan: PLA ON
Raft: No (unless needed by your particular printer)
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/03/27 at 02:23
- Publication date: 2017/07/17 at 22:31
Hi, I am Sergio Romero, a Mexico City based Industrial Designer, 3DMX Design is my passion project, hope you like the ideas and models.
- Founder @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
- Product Designer & Digital Sculptor.
- I work with all brands, big and small.
- 10 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!