3" quadcopter drone frame with gopro hero 4 mount
- 2.4k views
- 2 likes
- 40 downloads
3D model description
pictures are with a carbon base, included in the files is a 3d design of the base. designed to use with 14xx motors and 3" props. fits a 20x20 stack 3 tall in the center with a 19mm wide camera. only required hardware is 10mmx2.2mm wood/plastic screws. a 2mm machine screw /can/ work but is not recommended.
drop a comment if im missing some information you need
3D printing settings
5 perimeters, 0.2mm layers, 20%infill. designed to not need supports. ive had best results with ABS filament (everything else shattered or was too flexible) . if you have Poly Carbonate filament, that would be superior.
3D printer file information
3D design format: SLDPRT and STL Folder details Close
- quad frame D 3inch 19mm mounts.SLDPRT
- quad frame D 3inch 19mm mounts.STL
- quad frame D battery tray extra clearance 850mah.SLDPRT
- quad frame D battery tray extra clearance 850mah.STL
- quad frame D battery tray extra clearance gopro 2.SLDPRT
- quad frame D battery tray extra clearance gopro 2.STL
- quad frame D side vertical screws extra clearance.SLDPRT
- quad frame D side vertical screws extra clearance.STL
- Publication date: 2020-02-16 at 05:11
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!