Genshin Impact - Calamity Queller
3D model description
This model is separate into Pummel and Spearhead. They are cut into total of 17 pieces to fit in my Ender 3, platform size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm. I also include the uncut version, just in case you want to cut it yourself.
In this design, I retain most of the edges solid, giving much more threshold for the post-process work. 1mm of threshold also retain for the sharp edges.
It is cut into pieces for easy printing in mind, but due to complexity of the model, support are still needed during the printing. Some of the part is quite thin after cut, please be extra careful when removing it from the printing bed. You can refer to the picture I attached to see how I arrange the some of the pieces.
You can easily find the piece you want to print with the picture I attached. I did label all the pieces with their corresponding file name.
I did add a housing of skeleton with 25mm in diameter. You can connect then with wooden or steel rod. Then wrap the outer layer with Eva foam to match the thickness.
You can also use the piece "Spearhead G" as outer layer for the rod of your choice. You can print multiple piece of it and slot the rod through it. Then just glue them together.
If you need housing of different diameter, just inbox me in Twitter, I will customize it for you.
I will suggest, using bones between connection of the pieces as the spearhead is quite wide in size. You can do that by drill holes between the connecting faces and use a metal or wooden rod to bridge them together.
For scaling, please scale all the part with the same scale factor and axis so that it can be combine perfectly once printed out.
Cheers! Hope you guys like it.
Shenhe head accessories
Genshin Impact - Shenhe Arm Accessories
14th May 2023
1. Patch the missing 3b.stl, 5b.stl, and p1b.stl for V2
18th August 2022
1. Re-design both spearhead and pummel into v2, which come with shape closer to the in-game model. There will be more slant and curve face which is not friendly to 3D print but look sleekier than the previous version.
2. Wing is now thinner and sharper, please be extra careful when working on the wing.
3. More details added to the pummel and spearhead.
*V1 is kept in an included zip file just in case you prefer the V1.
6th June 2022
1. Scale down the default size of the whole model.
*The tunnel that punch through the model now is 10mm in diameter instead of 25mm
2. Extend tunnel to the tip of the spearhead.
3. Extend tunnel at the pummel and add in additional tunnel.
4. Some design change on the pummel.
5. Re-cut the model for easier printing.
6. Add in "peg" ,"peg4.5" and "pole" files.
"peg"- a cylinder with 9.5mm diameter which can be used to align the pieces with 10mm tunnel
"peg4.5"-a cylinder with 4.5mm diameter which can be used to align pieces with 5mm tunnel
"pole"- can be used as body to bridge the spearhead and pummel
*peg files are optional to print if you can align the pieces with your own method
*pole file is optional to print if you have your own material to bridge the spearhead and pummel
3D printer file information
- Design number: 589798
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
Calamity Queller V1.zip
- Calamity Queller pole.stl
- Calamity Queller pummel.stl
- Calamity Queller spearhead.stl
- peg 4.5.stl
- Pummel v2.stl
- Spearhead v2.stl
- Last update: 2023-05-14 at 16:05
- Publication date: 2021-12-21 at 08:40
Best 3D printer files of the Cosplay & props category
Best sellers of the category Cosplay & props
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!