EVO Bear - COSPLAY SCI-FI MASK - DIGITAL STL FILE FOR 3D-PRINTING
3D model description
This is my personal design of futuristic bear mask. The mask will fit a head 15 to 16.5cm wide. The wall thickness of the model is 3mm. Ready for printing by parts.
The archive includes a version of the mask without any devides, as well as devided face plate, adapted for 200x200x200 print area.
In case you need another way to cut the mask into parts, I can do it for you for an additional fee. Write me if you need it
If you want to make glowing eyes, use the v1 version of the eyes.
I suggest using transparent filament/resin to print diffusers. As a light source, you can use 3 or 5 pcs 3mm LEDs.
Or you can use the version without holes in case you want to create a different light source
This mask has a movable jaw. use a 30mm wide (or less) rubber band through the side slots inside the faceplate and jaw to allow the jaw to close. also use a 30mm wide (or less) rubber band through the front jaw slots for your chin
Also don't forget to check back plate file in my profile. it will allow you to wear your mask more comfortably!
Please do not forget to give me your feedback. Its very important for me to update this project in the future
Added archive "EvoBear mask v2". Use this if you have problems with object scales while slicing
Added archive "EvoBear 18.5 with (200x200x200 print area)"
3D printer file information
- Design number: 1215342
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Evo Bear- files.zip
EvoBear 18.5 with (200x200x200 print area).zip
- Evo Bear jaw pin.stl
- Evo Bear part 1.stl
- Evo Bear part 1_1.stl
- Evo Bear part 1_2.stl
- Evo Bear part 2.stl
- Evo Bear part 2_1.stl
- Evo Bear part 2_2.stl
- Evo Bear part 3.stl
- Evo Bear part 3_1.stl
- Evo Bear part 3_2.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye diffuser left.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye diffuser right.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye inside part left.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye inside part right.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye outside part left.stl
- eyes/eyes 1/eye outside part right.stl
- eyes/eyes 2/eye inside part left.stl
- eyes/eyes 2/eye inside part right.stl
- eyes/eyes 2/eye outside part left.stl
- eyes/eyes 2/eye outside part right.stl
EvoBear mask v2.zip
- eyes/v1/diffuser left 0 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/diffuser left 3 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/diffuser left 5 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/diffuser right 0 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/diffuser right 3 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/diffuser right 5 holes.stl
- eyes/v1/inside part left.stl
- eyes/v1/inside part right.stl
- eyes/v1/outside part left.stl
- eyes/v1/outside part right.stl
- eyes/v2/inside part left.stl
- eyes/v2/inside part right.stl
- eyes/v2/outside part left.stl
- eyes/v2/outside part right.stl
- jaw pin_STL.stl
- main part 1_STL.stl
- main part 2_STL.stl
- main part full_STL.stl
- Last update: 2023-08-30 at 13:45
- Publication date: 2023-05-11 at 16:24
Best 3D printer files of the Masks category
Best sellers of the category Masks
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!