Final version of my 3M like masc foldable. I have designed it to be as efficient as a 3M masc. 21 prototypes have been made and tested them in real situation to optimise every part of it.
All you need are elastics and scissors to adapt it to your face.
- safety coefficient, to improve some areas resistance
- clips resistance
- mounting test (balance between fixation resistance and flexibility)
- I have worn it 3 days 2h/day.
Be very carefull the first time you fold it and follow global steps:
- 1: fold the bottom (slowly)
- 2: fold the top parts (easy)
- 3: fold verticaly in 2 parts (slowly)
- 4: fix the nose like on pictures (it is not easy, fold the nose in 2 part make it easier)
- 5: adjust the masc to your face (the top part are very flexible)
Well fixed, this masc is very resistant.
The model size is big, you can reduce it by 10% maximum with Cura.
I will update the STL for smaller versions if requested.
I strongly recommand to fill the front filters with cotton or actif-charcoal cotton/filter.
It takes 5 minutes to adapt it.
The holes grid of the is 2by2 mm, I can change it if requested.
0.2 mm layer.
I am an Engineer passionate about Innovations things like Embedded Systems and fast prototyping
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!