University of Toledo Rockets! Go Rockets!
- Keychains, Pins, Button, Magnets, whatever you wish to do with them!
Keychain, Button, Magnet:
- Print them with the keychain hole for keychains.
- Print them without the keychain hole for buttons, pins, or refrigerator magnets. Resize as desired.
3 Colors / 3 Layers:
- Combined and Separated STLs included!
- Each color has a different depth (2.25mm, 3mm, 3.75mm), so you could add stop gcode at each level to manually change your filament color for single extruders.
- I am a Michigan State University graduate (Go Spartans!), but my nephew, Luke Maranka, plays basketball for the Rockets. Toledo has a wonderful community! I couldn't find Toledo Rockets stuff here so I borrowed a couple .PNGs and made them into these cool 3D Printable objects!
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!