Unicorn of Darkness
- 1.4k views
- 12 likes
- 5 downloads
3D model description
My story is that if a unicorn commits an evil deed, then their purity of spirit (the very thing that defines them) is forever destroyed. Their form starts to degrade and corrupt and the gift of eternal Life becomes the curse of perpetual Undeath. This is made a worse torment because unlike other undead, a unicorn retains their reflection and it always shows the glorious and beautiful being they once were.
This model is from my Patreon collection (Noble and Glorious tiers):
I would love it if you would consider joining but in case Patreon is not your thing, I am making some of my models available for purchase here.
3D printing settings
I have provided the following files:
1) The complete unicorn in a solid form suitable for resin (if you wish to hollow for yourself) or FDM printing:
2) A solid version of the unicorn but with the horn separate and will need to be glued in post print
3) A multi material version (the superb print shown in the pictures is by Tom Jackson):
4) The hollowed version I used for my print on my Saturn. The walls are 3.5mm thick and the model is 200mm tall so it will scale down with no issues for smaller printers. The model is hollow through the beard so the drainage and pressure release is adequate through the large opening at the base.
The resin version prints well with no supports
Oh and I've included a picture of the unicorn after taking him out of the freezer - he detaches very easily, you will need to wait until he warms up before you clean/cure
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021/10/11 at 23:13
British techie (now 3D artist and designer) living in Texas since 2013. Owner of various open source printers. Love of assemblies, automata and support free models.
If you need to contact me directly, please do so via Twitter:
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!