The Sorceress: Spellcaster!
- 5.6k views
- 31 likes
- 450 downloads
3D model description
This is a "sequel" to my original Sorceress model. In this sculpt I wanted to make her far more dynamic - in this pose she is about to cast a most powerful spell (or at least that's the way I see it).
I started this sculpt ages ago and then dropped it because well - it happens. Upon revisiting her, I changed her hair so she will print on my resin printers without supports. She will work well for FDM too but you may need something to support her chin.
She is a free model to say thank to all those people who purchase my commercial work.
For those interested, there is a "saucy" version of this Sorceress available in the Naughties section:
3D printing settings
Designed to be printed on a resin printer. Has been tested on the Prusa SL1 and the Elegoo Mars.
For convenience, I am including the following files:
1) The model as a solid. This is suitable for FDM printing and for resin printing, people can make their own decisions regarding hollowing and/or drain hole locations. For FDM printing you may need supports for her chin. I did not find this necessary for resin printing.
2) The hollow shape and drain holes as subtractive shapes that I used. These can be used as a point of reference or just some ideas. You would need to subtract these from the solid.
3) The model pre-hollowed with my shape and drain holes. This is suggested only with the model at the current scale and printed with the base flat on the bed and was successful with the Prusa SL1 and the Elegoo Mars. I do not guarantee success with other printer models and scales and you use these at your own risk.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2019/12/02 at 10:24
- Publication date: 2019/11/26 at 21:29
British techie (now 3D artist and designer) living in Texas since 2013. Owner of various open source printers. Love of assemblies, automata and support free models.
If you need to contact me directly, please do so via Twitter:
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!