Pile of Poo Emoji multi-part high-poly
3D model description
The main home of the multi-part Pile of Poo model is on GitHub. It may have more recent updates than available here.
This version has the following improvements:
- It is the more detailed high-poly model,
- It also has a separate mouth,
- The mounting pegs for the eyes are larger hence have less risk of breaking when pushing them in,
- There is a bit of extra tolerance on the pegs so you can more easily push them in,
- The bottom part has been improved to get rid of the overhangs in the first few layers, this avoids the risk of warping around the mouth area (I will be updating the original models with the same improvement),
- Some polygon pushing to encourage slicers to place seams inside the spiral crease.
Print all parts in the desired colors, then push the pupils into the eyes from the rear side. Don't push them in all the way, they will automatically align when pushing the eyes onto the turd. Apply a bit of glue on all parts and push them in the right places. I recommend epoxy resin because it cures pretty quickly while still allowing enough wiggling time, and it has good filling properties while also being very strong.
If you really like this and want to send me a reward, you can find some options to tip me on my website.
3D printing settings
- 0.2mm layer height
- 15% infill
3D printer file information
- Design number: 857764
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2022-09-23 at 13:32
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2018-06-13 at 00:53
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Sculptures & busts category
Best sellers of the category Sculptures & busts
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!