- 2k views
- 9 likes
- 97 downloads
3D model description
Still W-I-P. Sharing because comments on the original asked for some of these improvements, and because several things changed from Quintox303's design:
1. Added the D
2. Pins/holes to locate the letters accurately.
3. Two-part base for printing on smaller beds
4. Improved E- and S-gear axles
Updated but not yet printed by me (7 Feb):
1. Improve the E- and S-gear axles more... they're still weak.
2. Chamfer bottom of D, E and S and top of C, L, and R main gear
Still to do:
3. Thicken E- S- and sun-gears
4. Add small bearing surfaces to base to lift gears off base for reduced friction
5. Move main axles slightly (3-4mm?) closer together to reduce play
6. Stops to stop rotation when in correct alignment.
7. Increase base size behind the D
8. Increase height of main axles
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/02/11 at 12:37
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!