- 2k views
- 9 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
Jurassic : Mosasaurus was a genus of large aquatic carnivorous lizard from the Late Cretaceous about 70-66 million years ago. Mosasaurus gave its name to a group of marine lizards - Mosasaurs.
File: OBJ,STL (The file format is suitable for 3D printing.
The user should have basic knowledge of printing and preparing files for 3D printing. I clear the work file. And ready for 3D printing about 90%)
- OBJ (Merged Dynamesh Decimated Cleanup )
- STL (Model is STL file format for Printable )
- OBJ,STL(There are two types.Mosasaurus Action,Mosasaurus T-Pose,Base)
- 1.Mosasaurus Action 678,568(Triangulated)
- 2.Base 47,963(Triangulated)
- 3.Mosasaurus T-Pose 593,700(Triangulated)
Size: About in Zbrush
- X : Face Length : 27 cm
- Y : Height Length : 11 cm
- Z : Depth Length : 27 cm
Image : Zbrush
Note :The file has the same resolution as the example
:For 3D printing, buyers should have basic knowledge and understanding of printer operations such as Resolution , Base type , Split cutting , Support , Modify.
Thank You ^ ^
- 3D file format: OBJ and STL
- Publication date: 2020/06/27 at 10:37
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!