Mathematical Art (Fractal Art): Moore Curve Lamp
- 889 views
- 1 like
- 11 downloads
3D model description
A lamp with the space filling Moore curve design:
- Moore curve: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore_curve
- Inspired by Markellov's Maze Lamp design: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3573481
- I used the L-algorithm of generating fractals to generate the moore curve; I used the 5th iteration of the Moore curve and used half of it in my design.
- Since a large part of the curve is not connecting, after the print some parts are not supported. To fix the issue, I glue the pattern design on a sheet of paper inside to stabilize it (as seen in the photos, which is the red sheet paper, with a cutted heart shape :) ).
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/05/13 at 14:32
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!