Mandalorian Helmet Cyber Style ( With split parts)
- 1k views
- 16 likes
- 1 download
3D model description
This is a unique version made by myself, in an Cybernetic style.
Will make happy every Fan !
3D printing settings
You can print it in one part upside down or
You can print it in two parts so you save a lot of supports and time.
Or if you have a smaller printer, the file is split in 4 parts for you.
Standard settings : 0.2 height 0.4 nozzle 20% infill
3D printer file information
3D design format: OBJ Folder details Close
- mando_helmet cyber HD.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 2 PARTS DOWN.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 2 PARTS UP.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 4 PARTS DOWN LEFT.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 4 PARTS DOWN RIGHT.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 4 PARTS UP LEFT.obj
- mando_helmet cyber 4 PARTS UP RIGHT.obj
- mando_helmet cyber PREVIEW.obj
- Publication date: 2022/01/13 at 00:03
Free lance 3D designer
Zbrush and Cinema4D
All designs are 100% originals and unique.
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!