Mandala - Coaster
- 163 views
- 0 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
I modelled this coaster to print and once I cleaned it up I then used resin and pigment to fill in the gaps.
I asked my friend what he would like in a coaster I want to make him. This was the design he chose.
1. Various grits of sand paper to get it smooth.
2. White spray paint as base coat.
3. Yellow/Red spray paint for the outline.
4. Resin mixed with yellow/green and purple pigment to fill the gaps.
5. Clear coat to seal and finish it.
3D printing settings
Original object size: Ø100 x 5mm
- 3D file format: OBJ and STL
- Publication date: 2020/11/19 at 15:37
I enjoy creating different things to say the least.
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!