This is a rework of the famous "Slow Dance" frame:
In my frame I used the following components:
- 3D printed mount for electromagnet, neodymium magnet and flower
- 3D printed box for electronic components
- Photo frame (A4)
- Electromagnet: D20mm * H15mm, 2.5kg (5.5LB), 12VDC
- Neodymium magnet: 10x5 (diameter: 10mm, width: 5mm)
- Wemos D1 mini
- L9110S H-bridge motor driver (with heat sinks)
- 5V step down voltage regulator
- M3 bolt (15mm length) with nut for electromagnet tightening
- 12V LED strip
- 12V power supply
Sketch for Wemos D1 (upload it using Arduino IDE):
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!