Low Poly Tetsujin 28-Go
- 11.2k views
- 92 likes
- 32 downloads
3D model description
The Low Poly Tetsujin 28-Go was inspired by the super (giant) robot in the Tetsujin 28-Go manga written and illustrated by Mitsuteru Yokohama in 1956.
3D Software: Solidworks
3D Printer: Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed on the Ultimaker 2 with E3Dv6 Upgrade Kit / All the joints were printed on the Makerbot Replicator 2
Filament: ColorFabb nGen Light Grey
Paint: Acrylic (no painting on the ball/socket joints and elbow/knee joints)
Height: Approximately 10" Tall
Number of Parts: 60
Points of Articulation: 14
Note: gluing is required for assembly
3D printing settings
Slicer: Cura 2.3.1
- Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed in 'Low Quality' at 0.15mm Layer Height.
- The Head, Nose, Visor, and Mouth Guard were printed in 'Normal Quality' at 0.10mm Layer Height.
- Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed with no support but with 'Brim' Build Plate Adhesion.
- The Shoulders, Upper Body, and were printed with Brim and Support
- The Hands were printed with Raft and Support.
- 0.4mm nozzle
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Arm Lower_2x.STL
- Arm Upper_2x.STL
- Ball Joint_3x.STL
- Ball Joint_7x.STL
- Body Mid.STL
- Body Upper.STL
- Elbow Joint Lower_4x.STL
- Elbow Joint Uppere_2x.STL
- Hand Left.STL
- Hand Right.STL
- Knee Joint Lower_4x.STL
- Knee Joint Upper_2x.STL
- Leg Lower_2x.STL
- Leg Upper_2x.STL
- Mouth Guard.STL
- Rocket Pack Lower_2x.STL
- Rocket Pack Upper_2x.STL
- Shoulder Deco Left.STL
- Shoulder Deco Right.STL
- Socket Joint_3x.STL
- Socket Joint_7x.STL
- Last update: 2018-06-23 at 17:52
- Publication date: 2017-04-04 at 16:59
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!