3D model description
This 3D print of Grimlock is based on the popular 80's cartoon, Transformers (generation 1). Grimlock is an Autobot and the leader of the Dinobots.
- There are 24 parts in total.
- If printed at 100%, the height after assembly is approximately 6".
- There are 4 points of articulation.
- Gluing is required.
- This is not intended to be played with. This is not a toy.
3D printing settings
- Added version 2 (v2) for Ball Joint-Large and Ball Joint-Small. I reduced the size of the ball by 0.1mm. Depending on your printer and your print settings, this version may be easier to insert the ball joint into the socket join. I do not recommend printing the joint parts in fast (speed) or low settings since the tolerances to these parts are quite tight.
I printed Grimlock on 'speed' settings (0.25mm layer height) on my Raise3D N2 with PLA filament. I do not recommend printing the joint parts in fast (speed) or low settings since the tolerances to these parts are quite tight.
The following parts do not require any raft or support feature:
- Ball & Socket Joints (all of them)
- Feet-Left & Right
- Leg-Left & Right
The following parts require support feature:
Please refer to the images of each part that shows the recommended orientation for 3D printing.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Ball Joint-Large_2X v2.STL
- Ball Joint-Large_2X.STL
- Ball Joint-Small_2X v2.STL
- Ball Joint-Small_2X.STL
- Socket Joint-Large_2X.STL
- Socket Joint-Small_2X.STL
- Last update: 2019-06-07 at 10:19
- Publication date: 2018-06-11 at 08:08
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!