- 2.2k views
- 4 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
Print ready rocket
3D printing settings
Measure units are millimeters, the rocket itself is about 5 cm in height (without smoke).
Mesh is manifold, no holes, no inverted faces, no bad contiguous edges.
Three versions of the model is available:
1) P_Rocket_Solid (.blend, .stl, .obj, .fbx) 378400 triangular faces. This files contains two objects the rocket itself and the smoke part. For stl here is one separate file for each part.
2) P_Rocket_Hollow (.blend, .stl, .obj, .fbx) 428796 triangular faces. Here is three hollow parts: the top part, the main part and the smoke. Wall thickness is about 1 mm. For stl here is one separate file for each part.
3) P_Rocket_Solid_onePiece (.blend, .stl, .obj, .fbx) 371462 triangular faces. Here is one solid object.
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Last update: 2020/04/05 at 15:44
- Publication date: 2020/03/08 at 10:16
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!