Canon EOS 350D model
- 1.1k views
- 4 likes
- 36 downloads
3D model description
I found this great Sketchup design by ALX: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=112d9018c88671703fdfd6bc6322f73b&prevstart=0
So I exported it to STL, adapted the (approximate) real size scale, and printed the model :)
3D printing settings
1) Print the numbered parts (I used black ABS and there was some wrapping, it is better to use PLA)
2) Fix them with glue (a glue gun works well)
3) If you have good drawing hand try to paint the letters so it looks more real :)
Thanks to ALX for the original desing and to Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez who helped slicing the parts.
Printed on a custom Printrbot :)
- 3D file format: SKP and STL
- Publication date: 2019/07/31 at 14:34
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!