Blohm & Voss P.208.03 (1:72) - Luft 46
- 2.1k views
- 3 likes
- 6 downloads
3D model description
Blohm & Voss P.208.03 is a fighter aircraft of the Luft 46 program. It didn't have the chance to ever be built or flown as germany lost WWII before a prototype was made, so it is considered mostly a "what if" aircraft than an actual historical one.
This model is on 1:72 scale and consists of 20 parts. They are all designed to be printed form both resin and FDM printers (even with stock 0.4mm nozzle) and need minimum supports that won't affect the quality of the model.
You can print the canopy at approximately 90% of its original size and use it to vacuum form a clear plastic !!!
IMPORTANT: "exhaust pipes" and "back landing gear cover" must be printed twice !!!
Please consider donating a coffee to stay up later at night and make more cool designs!!!
Please contact me if you find difficulties that need to be solved or have thoughts for improvement.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- BV P-208.03 back landing gear cover.STL
- BV P-208.03 body left.STL
- BV P-208.03 body right.STL
- BV P-208.03 canopy.STL
- BV P-208.03 cockpit seat.STL
- BV P-208.03 control stick.STL
- BV P-208.03 exhaust pipes.STL
- BV P-208.03 front landing gear cover.STL
- BV P-208.03 front landing gear.STL
- BV P-208.03 left landing gear.STL
- BV P-208.03 left wing tip.STL
- BV P-208.03 left wing.STL
- BV P-208.03 nose.STL
- BV P-208.03 propeller.STL
- BV P-208.03 radiator.STL
- BV P-208.03 right landing gear.STL
- BV P-208.03 right wing tip.STL
- BV P-208.03 right wing.STL
- Last update: 2021-01-24 at 18:12
- Publication date: 2020-11-19 at 11:51
- bv p208
Studing Mechanical Engineering at National Technical University of Athens. New to 3d printing, on my free time I am designing a wide variaty of things based on my interests and hobbies. Most of my designs are made on solidworks as it is the program I have invested hundrends of hours on learning and designing.
Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/boubamazing_creations/
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!