GROGU - Baby Yoda Using The Force - The Mandalorian 3D print model
- 9.6k views
- 18 likes
- 26 downloads
3D model description
BABY YODA FROM THE SERIES "THE MANDALORIAN"
DOWNLOAD THE LAST VERSION
- Added "screaming" expression.
- Fixed Scarf mesh error.
- Fixed Scale mismatch between parts.
- Cheeks fixed (More cute and accurate)
- Added merged heads with ears (more easy to print)
- Added feet and hands without clothes and without textures. (if you want to make the body with real fabric)
- 5 Different expressions (1 more than v1.0)
- Sliced ears, with 3 new different options
- Fixed body proportion
- Fixed some printing little errors
- Extra c u t e n e s s
- Added magnet indents
- Added faces and ears without skin texture.
- Size changed, now in 1:1 scale (real scale)
The Child, colloquially referred to as "Baby Yoda" by fans and the media, is a fictional character from the Star Wars Disney+ original television series The Mandalorian. He is of the same alien species as Jedi Master Yoda, a popular character from the original trilogy and prequel trilogy of Star Wars films. The Child was well received by audiences and quickly became an Internet meme and breakout character.
Yoda is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas, first appearing in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. In the original trilogy, he trains Luke Skywalker to fight against the Galactic Empire. In the prequel trilogy, he is amongst the most powerful members of the Jedi Order and a general of clone troopers during the Clone Wars. Before his death in Return of the Jedi at the age of 900, Yoda was the oldest living character in the Star Wars franchise in canon, until the introduction of Maz Kanata in The Force Awakens.
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Publication date: 2020/09/29 at 19:17
- baby yoda
- the mandalorian
- star wars
- master yoda
- maestro yoda
- art toy
Escultor figurativo tradicional y digital.
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!