Boeing 777-200, scale 1:1000
- 6.3k views
- 27 likes
- 502 downloads
3D model description
I use Cura as my favorite slicing software, and here I will explain the process of assembling that I did to make this:
- import from file number 1 to 6 at a time, specifically number 1 make the infill to 100% and the other is 10%.
- print number 7 which is multiplied to 5 times.
- print number 8 which is multiplied to 3 times.
- clean the print, try first before gluing it.
- cut the parts as shown in the picture above.
- to adjust the size of the rear wheel using sandpaper.
- then the assembly sequence is in the black-and-white picture attachment.
Hopefully the above explanation helps you, feel free if you have questions and suggestions, thank you.
3D printing settings
Layer height: 0.08mm
Material: PLA (210°C hotend, 55°C heatbed)
Brim: 3mm (Outside)
Draftshield: 4mm (Full) - all landing gears
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2019/06/25 at 02:05
- Publication date: 2019/06/13 at 18:13
Thank you guys for taking the time to read my profile. The models that I made, some of them took several months to complete. I like airplanes so I make replicas, especially fighter planes, but I also accept suggestions from you if you have any other ideas.
Best sellers of the category Architecture
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!