- my take on the cube spinner design
- I thought they miss a lot of inertia when only made of plastic, so I added steel balls to all 8 corners
- It got a nice weight to it now!
- 13 mm steel balls are used, and one standard 608 bearing
- you need 2x "Mainbody_half" and 2x "Cap"
- mainbody needs to be glued together after inserting the bearing
- caps need to be glued together
- balls should snap in place
my printed version was not perfect, as you can see on the pictures, but I changed some things in the files to enhance printability for you
model units are [mm]
added "_simple" models without the recess on the cubes sides, if you like the clean look
added "_inch" models with pockets for 1/2" (12,7mm) steel balls