The Low Poly Tetsujin 28-Go was inspired by the super (giant) robot in the Tetsujin 28-Go manga written and illustrated by Mitsuteru Yokohama in 1956.
3D Software: Solidworks
3D Printer: Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed on the Ultimaker 2 with E3Dv6 Upgrade Kit / All the joints were printed on the Makerbot Replicator 2
Filament: ColorFabb nGen Light Grey
Paint: Acrylic (no painting on the ball/socket joints and elbow/knee joints)
Height: Approximately 10" Tall
Number of Parts: 60
Points of Articulation: 14
Note: gluing is required for assembly
Slicer: Cura 2.3.1
- Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed in 'Low Quality' at 0.15mm Layer Height.
- The Head, Nose, Visor, and Mouth Guard were printed in 'Normal Quality' at 0.10mm Layer Height.
- Most of the parts (unless noted) were printed with no support but with 'Brim' Build Plate Adhesion.
- The Shoulders, Upper Body, and were printed with Brim and Support
- The Hands were printed with Raft and Support.
- 0.4mm nozzle
3D printing BIG ideas into LiL things.
Follow me on Instagram